Guide TONIC + BeMob + PeerFly Campaign Setup

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
TONIC is a nice PPV traffic source that provides domain redirects and pops. In this video lesson, I explain how to setup a campaign on TONIC using BeMob as my tracker and an offer from PeerFly.

TONIC Campaign Setup

Traffic Source: TONIC
Tracking Tool: BeMob
Affiliate Network: PeerFly

If you find this guide helpful, you may also want to check out my BeMob + MegaPush campaign. Zeropark and PropellerAds are also good sources of PPV traffic.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will post a follow up video in the next few days showing how I optimize the campaign I've setup :)

Last edited:
Adsterra
I was about to message you to do a guide video with Tonic. Thank you so much for the guide. Really appreciate.

A quick question please, how long can I let a campaign run before I try to optimize it? Doe it have to the with its performance or can there be any set time.

Thanks again. God bless

I was about to message you to do a guide video with Tonic. Thank you so much for the guide. Really appreciate.

A quick question please, how long can I let a campaign run before I try to optimize it? Doe it have to the with its performance or can there be any set time.

Thanks again. God bless
I like to let it run for 3-5x the payout and then start to optimize. It depends on how spread out the traffic is. I'm targeting quite a few devices and TONIC has a ton of different sources. I may need to spend more than what I normally would to get some reliable data.

Awesome training , thanks Luke , I notice from most all your training that you are using Direct Linking your campaigns ,pls could you tell us what criteria to choose either to DL or to make our propore landers for a campaign

Great @Luke (y)(y)(y)

Waiting for optimized Video for Tonic

Is there any option of targeting for multiple countries in Tonic??

Awesome training , thanks Luke , I notice from most all your training that you are using Direct Linking your campaigns ,pls could you tell us what criteria to choose either to DL or to make our propore landers for a campaign
I direct link most of my campaigns. Always start with direct linking.
Great @Luke (y)(y)(y)

Waiting for optimized Video for Tonic

Is there any option of targeting for multiple countries in Tonic??
You cannot target multiple geos in a single campaign on TONIC. I asked them about this at the last Affiliate Summit and it sounds like it's not something they plan to change.

Anything I have to do different to run a campaign in another geo from US other than just pick an offer from peerfly for that country and traffic from tonic for that counrty...VPS or any other kind of setup

Anything I have to do different to run a campaign in another geo from US other than just pick an offer from peerfly for that country and traffic from tonic for that counrty...VPS or any other kind of setup
Nope, no other setup is needed besides what you described. The VPN would be if you are going to test your own landing pages, which you don't need to get started.

@Luke Offer selection is the the main thing to succeed in aff marketing. Since all of the aff networks have tons of offers, it is pretty natural to get confused about which offers to choose.

Do you have a set of criteria to choose and test an offer ?. If yes, what are they..

@Luke Offer selection is the the main thing to succeed in aff marketing. Since all of the aff networks have tons of offers, it is pretty natural to get confused about which offers to choose.

Do you have a set of criteria to choose and test an offer ?. If yes, what are they..
I touched on this in the video above.

Hi,

I have created a couple of campaigns in Tonic to test this traffic source. My question is where or how do I check if a campaign has been approved?

I have not been able to find that information on Tonic's dashboard.

Thanks