• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Guide TheOptimizer’s Underrated Feature That Nobody Talks About

1win

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
If you’re going to be running native ads anytime soon, you’re definitely going to want to have a subscription to TheOptimizer to help you out. Nearly every affiliate I know that’s running native is using it to help them optimize and monitor their campaigns.

TheOptimizer is mainly known for being able to execute optimization rules you configure to run however often you want (min time is 10 min between runs). However they have many other features that are just as useful as the optimization rules.

Today, I want to talk about an incredibly useful feature, but I don’t think I’ve seen anyone talk much about it.

The Media Manager​

Once you have campaigns and ads created in the traffic source accounts that you’ve connected to your TheOptimizer account, you’ll be able to view them inside the Media Manager feature found in the left-side menu.

untitled-png.49034

On the ads (images and headlines combined), images, and headlines tabs you can then view everything from your connected accounts and see metrics, such as:
  • Spend
  • CTR
  • EPC
  • Clicks
  • Impressions
  • Revenue
👆 Use the list view instead of the grid view to see all of these metrics otherwise you can

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!