MOBIPIUM
Ping us for caps in SD Zain!

Step 9 - Setup PopAds Postback in BeMob

BIG Conference

Dolphin
I am trying to Setup Propeller Postback in Bemob but please see attached screenshots. the first from your example shows a & before the last "id" but in my Postback URL in propeller the & is not there so what exactly should I copy please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 2.13.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 2.13.55 PM.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 2.04.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 2.04.32 PM.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 30
Is there no fix for this guys? Bemob support only referred me to their tutorials as norm so I cannot get personal help from them. This means I am stuck, my campaign is running but with no tracking to provide the STATS.

. the first from your example shows a & before the last "id" but in my Postback URL in propeller the & is not there so what exactly should I copy please?
Just copy/paste what PropellerAds has provided into BeMob. They have it setup already for your BeMob 👍

Hey Guys,
I just finished setting up the first campaign. I'll wait to see how long will it get approves.
3:18 PM Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Pacific Time (PT)

Thank you, Luke

Thanks For the Detailed Guide @Luke

my campaign is Approved and running since some time at popads. im using popads+BeMOb+cpabuild Direct offers
Nice! Let us know how the CPAbuild offers go 👍

Nice! Let us know how the CPAbuild offers go 👍
I just added Two Direct link Survey Offers From Cpabuild. Created Campaign at popads with 5 Usd, Targeting Only USA & Android Chrome.
Received Around 1000 Clicks (1USD spent) i stopped the campaign. I felt like Direct Linking For my selected offers will not work.

Got Approved From MOBIPIUM. Now I'm following Your Strategy. waiting for Popads to Approve my Second Campaign...

I've arrived here, it's time to wait for the campaign to be approved.
Thank you Luke

We need to replace your advertiser ID in your Postback URL. You’ll notice that in BeMob your PopAds Postback URL has the word REPLACE in it. That is what we’re going to replace.
Sorry, where is the word "replace"? Or the advertiser ID?

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2020-09-27 17-08-08.png
    Screenshot at 2020-09-27 17-08-08.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 16
aid = advertiser id, and replace beside it

Finally took action and launched my first campaign! Waiting on the campaign approval, then it's time to analyze the data. I'm very excited to have finally gotten myself to actually do this!