FPTraffic
Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! ๐Ÿš€

Step 6 - Setting up MOBIPIUM Push Smartlink Offers in BeMob

RichAds
OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic
I think there is a problem with the Mobipium platform, when I click on: "SET UP SMARLINK" it doesn't execute any action :( I already tried with two different browsers and the problem persists, I'm stuck in that step :(

I think there is a problem with the Mobipium platform, when I click on: "SET UP SMARLINK" it doesn't execute any action :( I already tried with two different browsers and the problem persists, I'm stuck in that step :(
Are you using an underscore when setting each offer up?

I was having the same issues but when I went from Smart_Link_1 to SmartLink1 it started working again.

Hope this helps

Hi Luke,

This is great stuff!

Quick question...

I may have accidentally left the "Affiliate Offer" field blank when I was adding one of them to BeMob. How do I check if I've done it or not?

Thanks,

Jon

I may have accidentally left the "Affiliate Offer" field blank when I was adding one of them to BeMob. How do I check if I've done it or not?
I don't think they'd let you add one without the link, but you can check by clicking on the offer and Edit Offer ๐Ÿ‘

I repeated this step just now. But only be able to create 4 smartlinks, the football one and the noloop one got issues, the link url dialogue is not showing.
but 4 is enough as well to experience the course.

Hi Luke,

Is there a reason you don't suggest testing the PN Adult Landings (862) Smartlink?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 1.58.19 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 1.58.19 AM.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
Hmm, it's my bad. I was so excited to run the campaign that I forgot to jot them down earlier. I created all 5 offer links in BeMob as instructed, under the name
Push_Smart_1
Push_Smart_2
Push_Smart_3
Push_Smart_4
Push_Smart_5

but I forgot which offer link in BeMob is linked to which PN Smartlinks in MOBIPIUM (e.g. Push_Smart_1 is linked to PN All Landings (No Loop) or PN Top Geos or some other smartlinks) Is there a good way to map them back instead of creating the offer links again in BeMob?

Appreciate if someone could shed me some insights. Thank you ๐Ÿ™

Hmm, it's my bad. I was so excited to run the campaign that I forgot to jot them down earlier. I created all 5 offer links in BeMob as instructed, under the name
Push_Smart_1
Push_Smart_2
Push_Smart_3
Push_Smart_4
Push_Smart_5

but I forgot which offer link in BeMob is linked to which PN Smartlinks in MOBIPIUM (e.g. Push_Smart_1 is linked to PN All Landings (No Loop) or PN Top Geos or some other smartlinks) Is there a good way to map them back instead of creating the offer links again in BeMob?

Appreciate if someone could shed me some insights. Thank you ๐Ÿ™
I think you just need to create the offer links again (that's what I would do).

Hello,

1st, I am a new here and this is my 1st post. Thank you in advance for all your help, appreciate it very much.

I was playing around a little bit with editing links and deleting and adding (I know, that was not mentioned in the guide but I did it anyway). In the end I finished with 2 x Push_Smart_1 in MOBIPIUM and 1 x Push_Smart_1 in BeMob and instead deleting only one Push_Smart_1 in MOBIPIUM and then making sure the URL is the same in MOBIPIUM and BeMob , I tried to make a new Push_Smart_1 (the 3rd time) in MOBIPIUM but can not. Clicking on SETUP SMART LINK does not work, nothing happens.

(Hope I explained it right, so anyone can understand it, despite what my wife thinks how I explain things :)

Now, it could be that the name has a limit, so I need to maybe call it Push_Smart_6 or Push_Smart_1A or whatever, but Im curious why it does not work.

Thank you.

EDITED: Just tried a minute ago and it worked fine. Not sure was it glitch or time related issue, but it is all fine now.

Last edited:
This was my first ever campaign, I miss it.

Last edited:
Hello,

1st, I am a new here and this is my 1st post. Thank you in advance for all your help, appreciate it very much.

I was playing around a little bit with editing links and deleting and adding (I know, that was not mentioned in the guide but I did it anyway). In the end I finished with 2 x Push_Smart_1 in MOBIPIUM and 1 x Push_Smart_1 in BeMob and instead deleting only one Push_Smart_1 in MOBIPIUM and then making sure the URL is the same in MOBIPIUM and BeMob , I tried to make a new Push_Smart_1 (the 3rd time) in MOBIPIUM but can not. Clicking on SETUP SMART LINK does not work, nothing happens.

(Hope I explained it right, so anyone can understand it, despite what my wife thinks how I explain things :)

Now, it could be that the name has a limit, so I need to maybe call it Push_Smart_6 or Push_Smart_1A or whatever, but Im curious why it does not work.

Thank you.

EDITED: Just tried a minute ago and it worked fine. Not sure was it glitch or time related issue, but it is all fine now.
Gad you got it working. Probably just a glitch.

I want to start over. I want to re-create the campaign with the 5 offers. I did a horrible job of following the first campaign's dialog. Don't I need to close or delete the first campaign? Seems like having those original 5 offers still on my BeMob will cause conflict.

I want to start over. I want to re-create the campaign with the 5 offers. I did a horrible job of following the first campaign's dialog. Don't I need to close or delete the first campaign? Seems like having those original 5 offers still on my BeMob will cause conflict.
You can Archive the campaign/offers in BeMob to clear them out :)