Traffic Nomads Ad Network

Step 2 - Create PopAds Account

RichAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Create PopAds Account and Deposit $10

PopAds is a pop traffic source that has been around a long time. You can buy millions of pop advertisements per day from them. They have a very easy to use interface, good traffic, and a low minimum deposit. Theyโ€™re perfect for a beginner affiliate!

You can find more information about PopAds on affLIFT in our article here:

PopAds is free to sign up to. You can sign up here:

โœ… https://afflift.link/popads

Once you register, you can go ahead and deposit the $10 we will use to run your first campaign. Under Account Manager on the left, click on Billing and you will see the deposit options. I use PayPal, but you can also deposit with a credit card and a few other options.

Now that your PopAds account is setup, letโ€™s go ahead and setup your BeMob tracker.

(I know these first few steps feel mundane, but they're necessary to the process and things are going to get a LOT more interesting soon!) :)

NEXT: Step 3 - Setup BeMob Account

Last edited:
RichAds
I just created an account, how would you guys compare popads to propella ads?
They're similar in the fact that they both have pops and you can optimize based on website (ZoneID in PropellerAds and WebsiteID in PopAds), but I like to test on both since they both have exclusive inventory.

They're similar in the fact that they both have pops and you can optimize based on website (ZoneID in PropellerAds and WebsiteID in PopAds), but I like to test on both since they both have exclusive inventory.
Hi, That's mean we can run same well preforming offers targeting same well preforming countries in PropellerAds also, or should I try completely new cam from the beginning?

Hi, That's mean we can run same well preforming offers targeting same well preforming countries in PropellerAds also, or should I try completely new cam from the beginning?
You can try running the same GEOs/offers. Can't hurt to try.

Hi Luke,

I already use Popads some time and the only minus they not allow to use Tier 1 geo while you spent less $10k e.g. US, CA, AU.
I Just start learn this course and hope we can be profit without such geos. )

Thanks, Luke!

Hi Luke,

I already use Popads some time and the only minus they not allow to use Tier 1 geo while you spent less $10k e.g. US, CA, AU.

Thanks, Luke!
I didn't know they had this limit for new accounts. However, it's fine as you probably find better performing campaigns in tier 2 and tier 3 geos at the beginning where prices are lower and there's less competition.

Hi Luke,

Thanks, Luke!
Yeah, I forgot they implemented that restriction. It's okay though, for push subscription offers like we're using in this course, I do not ever target T1 GEOs because they're too expensive to make the low payouts profitable in my experience :)

As a just barely less than noob I have to say that one thing that I find confusing is just understanding some basic terminology. I didn't understand that a zone in Propeller ads is a single website until I read this! Duh!

Thanks Luke!

wooHoo! I'm reading Luke's(kywalker) POPS GUIDE while taking action. Just applied to MOBIPIUM, and while I figure out what vertical to tell them I'm in, I opened my POPads account and deposited $10 buck-a-rooneys!! (does little dance in his room) ๐Ÿ•บ

Last edited:
I just created an account with PopAds and deposited $50 with Paypal. But the transaction got suspended. I hope the support can help soon.

Weird that you guys are having this issue. PropellerAds is definitely a good source too, but I wanted to make the barrier of entry as low as possible ($10 with PopAds compared to $100 with PropellerAds).
Yes, but Propeller has many coupons and 30 seconds, and we have our deposit on balance