Run Traffic on Landings?
Get a cash back on what you already spend with push notifications

Step 10 - Analyzing Your PopAds Campaigns using BeMob

RollerAds
Hello guys,

I would like to share with you my stats for an initial test after spending 5$ and also I definitely screw something up, because Bemob track more than the budget

could you guys suggest me what I have done wrong?
You can edit manually the cost to what you actually spend by going to your Home then click Campaign>Actions> Update Cost

OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic
Set up my first campaign and here are the results! Love the fast turnaround as a beginner.

Ran into similar issues with the cost being over but after adjusting the cost in the settings per @Luke recommendation, it's fixed

So I've got 39 conversions here, and $0.15 profit with a -97.06% ROI. Definitely room for improvement

Lots of click loss here, almost double.

Here are my results by country

Profitable in the UK w/ minimal traffic. India/Indonesia are looking very expensive with the current budget of $5

Now to optimize.

Thinking about focusing on UK, Iran, Thailand, and Ecuador as next steps. Any thoughts on optimization here?

Hi @Luke, I have configured the traffic network and the affiliate network as indicated in the previous steps of this guide in addition to the configuration also commented, but after running the campaign and having made the expenditure of 5€ to test and have data in BeMob and then go making the corresponding adjustments, this is my BeMob panel, what worries me most are not the conversions because it is something that every affiliate must have, they will never come out as you want, the problem is that I have not registered any Income, Cost, Profit, ROI, I do not know what I'm doing wrong, I would appreciate the help of anyone who can help me.

Hi @Luke, I have configured the traffic network and the affiliate network as indicated in the previous steps of this guide in addition to the configuration also commented, but after running the campaign and having made the expenditure of 5€ to test and have data in BeMob and then go making the corresponding adjustments, this is my BeMob panel, what worries me most are not the conversions because it is something that every affiliate must have, they will never come out as you want, the problem is that I have not registered any Income, Cost, Profit, ROI, I do not know what I'm doing wrong, I would appreciate the help of anyone who can help me.

View attachment 30222
Yeah, there appears to be something setup wrong. My guess is you did not select PopAds as your Campaign Traffic Source. Click on your Campaign, click Edit, and check to make sure PopAds is selected as your Traffic Source.

Hi. I just started this yesterday. I received no stats in my tracker (voluum). Also, is it normal for it eat your budget in 5 minutes? Notice the times in the emails i received from my campaign being approved and when the budget is depleted.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-13 084150.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-13 084150.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2022-09-13 084733.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-13 084733.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi. I just started this yesterday. I received no stats in my tracker (voluum). Also, is it normal for it eat your budget in 5 minutes? Notice the times in the emails i received from my campaign being approved and when the budget is depleted.
It is not uncommon and I'm guessing your Voluum wasn't setup right. Are you seeing visits?

I finished this step just now. will apply the analysis skill when my 7$ budget is all spent.
hopefully I will get conversions so that I can fine tune some parameters to make it better.

Message me with the Campaign URL you have setup in PopAds.

Trying to debug this with you in our private message conversation 👍
Hi, hope you doing fine.

I followed the guide and today I got the results for the first $5 spent. However, I see an issue, hopefully you can help me.

First, a few things are not lining up, I set my campaign maximum to $5, but Popads went $.30 cents overboard.

Second, as you can see below, this does not line up with BeMob tracking, it says I spent $10.20, which is not true.

My conversions match with Mobipium, but again, I don't know why it was able to track the conversions and revenue but the traffic cost is jacked up on BeMob.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 11.00.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 11.00.33 PM.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
I set my campaign maximum to $5, but Popads went $.30 cents overboard.
This happens to me, too.

My conversions match with Mobipium, but again, I don't know why it was able to track the conversions and revenue but the traffic cost is jacked up on BeMob.
One thing I noticed is when you are targeting a lot of different GEOs in PopAds Bemob gets the cost reporting messed up.

My first $5 Campaign was spent in 6 minutes. o_O

This happened to me, but when I ran my next campaign (after optimizing and only targeting 3 GEOs) the traffic slowed down, and the cost stats were only off by $0.04.

I think Bemob (the free version) can't handle fast traffic...

Just my thoughts.

I hope this helps! :)

Hi, hope you doing fine.

I followed the guide and today I got the results for the first $5 spent. However, I see an issue, hopefully you can help me.

First, a few things are not lining up, I set my campaign maximum to $5, but Popads went $.30 cents overboard.

Second, as you can see below, this does not line up with BeMob tracking, it says I spent $10.20, which is not true.

Yeah, the amount of traffic seems to cause BeMob to overtrack. You can manually update your cost in BeMob: https://docs.bemob.com/en/update-traffic-cost

Hey everyone,

I hope you are doing great,

I launched my first campaign and encountered to some problems:

Traffic source - PopAds.
Affiliate network - Monetizer,
Offer - Revshare smartlink, direct URL with no prelander (just wanted to get my first conversion as soon as possible).

The first problem I encountered - after spending 10 dollars, I further optimized the campaign and only left South Africa, since this region was the only one with the positive ROAS (75%).

I went directly to PopAds and on "Country targeting" only left the "South Africa" region, I saved the changes as well.

After topping up another 10 dollars to the PopAds, the traffic supposed to went only to the selected region, but I received traffic from the other sources, like Hungary and etc.

I know that some traffic loss is expected using the basic "bemob" tracker, but I also lost almost 3 euros worth of clicks.

Do you have any insights, why my campaign was not optimized ant lost a decent amount of clicks? Any ideas would be welcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 20.11.24.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 20.11.24.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • affliftas1.png
    affliftas1.png
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey everyone,

I hope you are doing great,

I launched my first campaign and encountered to some problems:

Traffic source - PopAds.
Affiliate network - Monetizer,
Offer - Revshare smartlink, direct URL with no prelander (just wanted to get my first conversion as soon as possible).
View attachment 33240
The first problem I encountered - after spending 10 dollars, I further optimized the campaign and only left South Africa, since this region was the only one with the positive ROAS (75%).
View attachment 33234
I went directly to PopAds and on "Country targeting" only left the "South Africa" region, I saved the changes as well.

View attachment 33238
After topping up another 10 dollars to the PopAds, the traffic supposed to went only to the selected region, but I received traffic from the other sources, like Hungary and etc.

View attachment 33239
I know that some traffic loss is expected using the basic "bemob" tracker, but I also lost almost 3 euros worth of clicks.

View attachment 33241View attachment 33242

Do you have any insights, why my campaign was not optimized ant lost a decent amount of clicks? Any ideas would be welcome.
How many clicks did you receive from other countries? By the looks of your dashboard, not many.

Instead of looking at ad spend, look at total visits for both PopAds and BeMob.

Luke,
Thank you for your answer.
The total visits (impressions) in PopAds is 4,480, and in BeMob tracker 3871.

What I did wrong and why did PopAds traffic continued sending traffic to other countries, when I optimized campaign and left only South Africa?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.19.22.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.19.22.png
    558.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.20.21.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.20.21.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.22.08.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.22.08.png
    874.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.22.24.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.22.24.png
    918.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.24.12.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 17.24.12.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 10
Luke,
Thank you for your answer.
The total visits (impressions) in PopAds is 4,480, and in BeMob tracker 3871.

What I did wrong and why did PopAds traffic continued sending traffic to other countries, when I optimized campaign and left only South Africa?
For the entire time you ran this campaign you only targeted ZA? I would say the numbers seem a bit off too. It's not uncommon to find other countries in your reports, but the % seems high here.