Zeydoo
MEET REWARDIS OFFERS – THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR SOI SWEEPSTAKES

Step 10 - Analyzing Your PopAds Campaigns using BeMob

RollerAds
Hi @Luke , I run my first campaign an these are my results:

India and Indonesia have the highest conversions, but only India has 10 website IDs with positive ROI, while Indonesia has only 1 website ID with positive ROI.

How should I optimize now? Continue with Italy and South Korea only? or continue with India with the 10 website IDs that are with positive ROI?

BIG Conference
Hi @Luke , I run my first campaign an these are my results:

View attachment 18753

View attachment 18752

India and Indonesia have the highest conversions, but only India has 10 website IDs with positive ROI, while Indonesia has only 1 website ID with positive ROI.

How should I optimize now? Continue with Italy and South Korea only? or continue with India with the 10 website IDs that are with positive ROI?
Yeah, this is pretty typical (you'll see other people in this thread have similar results). In this case, I think it's best to dump India and Indonesia and focus on the other GEOs so you can get more volume in them. 80% of your traffic/budget went to ID/IN.

Hi @Luke ,

When you mentioned "a better strategy would probably be to find more stable sources for higher payouts for these types of offers if we wanted to scale"

May I know how do you identify or calculate the more stable sources for higher payouts for this type of offers ?

Hi @Luke ,

When you mentioned "a better strategy would probably be to find more stable sources for higher payouts for these types of offers if we wanted to scale"

May I know how do you identify or calculate the more stable sources for higher payouts for this type of offers ?
For push offers, a specific CPA is ideal. It's not very common anymore. Evadav does it though.

Hi @Luke

Could you please check out my campaign and let me know why there's difference between my stats on BeMob and Mobipium?

There's ~500 visits difference between them. How can I make sure that it's only because of different Time-Zone used between them? I've changed the time zone on BeMob and matched it with Mobipium time zone but it didn't help. Mobipium shows 500 less visit.

Do I need to care about it?

I'll appreciate it if you could make things more clear for me.

Thanks!

Hi @Luke

Could you please check out my campaign and let me know why there's difference between my stats on BeMob and Mobipium?

View attachment 18893

View attachment 18894

There's ~500 visits difference between them. How can I make sure that it's only because of different Time-Zone used between them? I've changed the time zone on BeMob and matched it with Mobipium time zone but it didn't help. Mobipium shows 500 less visit.

Do I need to care about it?

I'll appreciate it if you could make things more clear for me.

Thanks!
Could potentially be due to some downtime BeMob has been having, but clickloss is not uncommon:

Hi,

My first campaign works well (except ROI).

I have created new campaign for second run, because I wanted to test something separately. I created new traffic source and new campaign in BeMop. However, when running campaign, I am not getting anything in Bemop. No traffic, no conversions, nothing. I could also re-do from scratch, but I wonder, for debugging, what could be the cause of not getting anything in Bemop?

Hi,

My first campaign works well (except ROI).

I have created new campaign for second run, because I wanted to test something separately. I created new traffic source and new campaign in BeMop. However, when running campaign, I am not getting anything in Bemop. No traffic, no conversions, nothing. I could also re-do from scratch, but I wonder, for debugging, what could be the cause of not getting anything in Bemop?
It sounds like you are not using the BeMob Campaign URL properly. Feel free to post a screenshot of your campaign setup in the traffic source and I'll be happy to help you debug.

Hello,

I couldn't see the conversion data in the BeMob's dashboard even though i have it in Mobipium. Upon checking, i realized that i didn't enter the 'cid' in the mobipium's pixel. But now i have entered it.

Wondering is it still possible to pull the conversion data from Mobipium now? Or do i need to re-run the fresh campaign again? TQ

Hello,

I couldn't see the conversion data in the BeMob's dashboard even though i have it in Mobipium. Upon checking, i realized that i didn't enter the 'cid' in the mobipium's pixel. But now i have entered it.

Wondering is it still possible to pull the conversion data from Mobipium now? Or do i need to re-run the fresh campaign again? TQ

View attachment 18959
The old data won't show. You should restart 👍

@Luke thanks for the tip, I review everything and realised that in PopAd I have put link from Mobium. So I got decent amount of conversions, but not tracking ... Well, hopefully, lesson learned.

Hi @Luke, I am going through this training. On the dash board I have the attached report.

But my data report has no data as attached. What should I do?

it shows -100% ROI , not 100%, you need to check you postback settings.