• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Stats After Spending $2500+ On Push Ads

Geozo

bismark123

Super Contributor
Hey Afflift Users,
So I have been testing out Push notifications traffic for over a month now with various offers.
Traffic Source: PropellerAds
Tracker: Peerclick
CPA Sites: Adcombo + Maxbounty + Imonetizeit + Vcomission + Lospollos

I will give you stats of various offers I tried out.

Ecom & Health Products

I always saw conversions here in most offers I tried.

Money Amulet(2 weeks)
Countries - CZ, IT, ES
Revenue: $162
Cost: $341

Weight Loss Products(3 weeks)
Countries: IN, GR, IT, CZ
Revenue: $472
Cost: $780

The issue with this is that the offers were COD. So only about 30% of the leads converted to sales. I ran the campaigns for a little too long before I realized that only a few leads were converting into sales.

Sweepstakes(2 days)

Countries: UK, FR
Revenue: $1.8
Cost: $45

Maybe I got the offer wrong. Not sure what I did wrong here.

Dating(3 weeks)

I always saw conversions in this niche for every campaign but never became profitable.

Countries: DE, UK, US, IT
Cost: $1350
Revenue: $1200

I had a profitable campaign in this niche but suddenly one-day conversions bombed and the campaign was making a loss daily. Never found out the reason. I have paused the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!