• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Guide Spy on others Like professionals With Free tools.

RollerAds

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
one of the most annoying problems is the high cost of spy tools, With "no trials" that prevent a lot from starting using it.
despite using paid spy tools worth each penny, especially if you know HOW to use them.

I Write this guide to close the Spy on others like Professionals series with a collection of tools you can use while you can't afford to pay for paid tools,
I already mentioned some of these tools in my posts, and some are completely new

In this guide, I will make it easy by exploring Each type of traffic and how you can start spying on competitors, with Free tools, and which tools can provide you trial access / at no cost.

1- Spying on Pop Traffic.

- a- SpyPops you can use SpyPops of SPycombo As a start. still has Trial Version and it could give you a very good insight on what are other affiliates running especially for specific Geo, "the only filter that is allowed in the trial version".
1690757416201-png.41199

you will get at least insights about the Geo you are willing to run traffic too.
i have explained that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!