MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Guide Spy on others Like professionals With Free tools.

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
one of the most annoying problems is the high cost of spy tools, With "no trials" that prevent a lot from starting using it.
despite using paid spy tools worth each penny, especially if you know HOW to use them.

I Write this guide to close the Spy on others like Professionals series with a collection of tools you can use while you can't afford to pay for paid tools,
I already mentioned some of these tools in my posts, and some are completely new

In this guide, I will make it easy by exploring Each type of traffic and how you can start spying on competitors, with Free tools, and which tools can provide you trial access / at no cost.

1- Spying on Pop Traffic.

- a- SpyPops you can use SpyPops of SPycombo As a start. still has Trial Version and it could give you a very good insight on what are other affiliates running especially for specific Geo, "the only filter that is allowed in the trial version".
1690757416201-png.41199

you will get at least insights about the Geo you are willing to run traffic too.
i have explained that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!