• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Setup Conversion Tracking on Click Button/Link (External Link) without Offer?

DavDiv

Hi I need to track a campaign for one of my clients who has a goal (conversion) is to click a "chat" button on the landing page. There is no offer only landingpage with a link button for conversion. So when users click the chat button it counts conversion. Is this possible? :rolleyes: I am testing using BeMob. The chat button is a WhatsApp API chat button so when the user clicks the button it goes to WhatsApp web and asks to open WhatsApp chat. I asked to BeMob support they tell me it's not possible without Thank You page....

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now