Guide Setting Up Tracking For Evadav CPA

AdsEmpire

sushiparlour

Grand Guru
Thought people might find this helpful on Afflift so I've taken this post directly from my eBook's additional content section. Hope this helps (and apologies for any formatting issues as it was mostly just copy and paste):

Edit: An error with my postback link as someone pointed out so I've fixed it all below whoops.

=======

So I’ve been getting this question quite a few times by people (including people in my mastermind) and so I’ve put together something as part of the additional section in my eBook to help. Let me know if you have any questions and if you don't have an account on Evadav then please consider using my affiliate link here (or if you don't have Binom can also consider this affiliate link here).

Concept

So to track Evadav’s CPA campaign (or any campaign for that matter you need to set up the following flow):

s_7pyxixb9s3mfokypyfaia-png.12482

In more detail it is creating a flow where:

1. Campaign link redirects to offer link
  2. Upon conversion it will fireback a postback to the tracker

Simple concept, but most people seem to get stuck on where all the buttons are and what parameters you

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!