Scaling Best Hours On Propeller

RollerAds

Rob

Grand Guru
I have a lot of trouble scaling pop campaigns on Propeller. Whenever I try whitelisting zones, OS versions, browsers, it seems to break the campaign and it is really hard to get better results than the original campaign. This is a problem because a lot of my pop campaigns max out around 10% ROI and that ROI is annoying when you realize you are about break even after all the fees taken during deposit and payout. You might even be losing money if you have to convert to/from another currency :mad:

This is why I tend to shoot for low volume, high ROI campaigns. And something I have noticed about a lot of traffic sources is that day parting doesn't seem to break the campaign as much as other targeting can. This seems to be true on Propeller based on my experience, but I have never really tested it with a Propeller pop campaign. So let's try it...

Here is the existing campaign by days

1704244443386-png.47229

and here are the hours (I was only running about half the day to begin with and cut some other hours recently).

1704244491349-png.47230

23:00-00:00 is by far the best hour

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!