Realistic Earnings Expectations

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL

selalanatoto

Hi!! I'm new to this forum and I have been learning a lot just reading so far. Really happy to be here as I explore the world of paid traffic affiliate marketing.

I do have some concerns that I was hoping to get people's advice. Although I already asked Luke in private and got a reassuring answer, he encouraged me to post this question in the forum too as he was interested to know what others think as well.

Basically, I want to have a realistic expectation on what I could be earning as a beginner + the knowledge of this forum.

To give some context, I live in the Philippines and the monthly income here is not that much. I am at least able to shell out around $300-$400 per month from my disposable income. Also, I do have $2000 of initial capital saved up as well ready to deploy.

The figure I'm expecting (or hoping) to make is around $30-$50 / day, which may not seem much but it's going to help a lot to supplement my 9-5 salary with paying my bills and living expenses.

So, I just want to know if

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!