Expand performance marketing, reach new audiences, and grow your business

Re: RECAP for Propush to Trackers and Push2Tracker

RollerAds

deppstar

Super Contributor
know several thread about some of this but really need a recap as infos are spreaded across various thread and couldn't get them together.

Think others will benefit to.

a) Setting up Propush with ( in order of personal importance ) Funnel Flux and Binom
b) Setting up Push2tracker with ( in order of personal importance ) Funnel Flux and Binom

The following is new and not reported in threads:

c) How to solve push sub conversions being passed or not to tracker at campaign level or any workaround to achieve that; simply put if I run a cpa campaign at correct push sub cpa target its okay but if i run one with target a bigger payout value, the cpa algo fairly will increase the cpm at stellar prices (as it see campaign at 1000 conversions ) and create huge losses ( i.e. yesterday 500 usd gone just for this "little" detail that I didnt'catch first )

same thing in Voluum it took 10 minutes and perfectly works. Binom it's 4 days I'm trying to make it work. Flux didn't try yet.

Pls not the explanation (i.e. you must pass this via that etc..) but possibly

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!