Drive high-converting traffic for your iGaming campaigns from 35k+ publishers, 248 GEOs and unique Social Bar ad format!

Follow Along PPC - Spanish Debt Relief Offer using FB traffic

Partners.House

Roro

Super Contributor
Hi everyone,

I’ve been on this forum for 4 years but haven’t really used it to its full potential. After some ups, downs, and sidetracks, I’m back into Facebook ads and looking to run a PPC offer from MarketCall for Debt Relief (Spanish).

Before launching a conversion campaign, I know I need to warm up my account, so I started a "like" campaign for my page. However, Facebook isn’t spending my full budget, and my billing thresholds are increasing very slowly. It went from €2 to €4, then €5, and now €6. My current daily budget is €34, but only a portion of it is being spent.

My first question is, how can I get Facebook to spend my full daily budget and increase my billing threshold more quickly?

1729188300116-png.57602

1729188394914-png.57603

2. My second question would be, when can I finally start running conversion campaigns :-D?
Thanks!

I've got a ton to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!