Post a Follow Along and You Could Win $100

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey everyone! I can't believe it's already October! I've decided to spice things up a bit here in the forum. This month, you're invited to participate in our first ever contest :)

On November 1st, I will be giving out $1,000 in cash to 10 lucky members ($100 each) who create a Follow Along thread this month.

I want to get more follow along threads in the community for a few reasons:
  1. It encourages you to run campaigns!
  2. It allows everyone to learn from each other.
  3. It hopefully will help you get your campaigns profitable.
To qualify to be included in the $1,000 drawing you simply need to start a Follow Along thread and make at least 3 follow up posts within your thread about your campaign.

You can create a Follow Along for whatever traffic source you like. If you're looking for recommendations, then I would select one of these based on your budget:

$50 budget
PopAds
PopCash
Bing Ads
Facebook Ads

$200 budget
PropellerAds
ZeroPark
TONIC
RTXPlatform

We also have some promo codes available for some of these sources which you can find here:)

November 1st Update: winners have been posted 👍

Last edited:
OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
I'll also go with PopAds and create my first campaign with them. I have an outstanding guide from a guy that has made a lot of money with them so I'm all ready to go!

I'll also go with PopAds and create my first campaign with them. I have an outstanding guide from a guy that has made a lot of money with them so I'm all ready to go!
Mind linking to the guide?

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's already October! I've decided to spice things up a bit here in the forum. This month, you're invited to participate in our first ever contest :)

On November 1st, I will be giving out $1,000 in cash to 10 lucky members ($100 each) who create a Follow Along thread this month.

I want to get more follow along threads in the community for a few reasons:
  1. It encourages you to run campaigns!
  2. It allows everyone to learn from each other.
  3. It hopefully will help you get your campaigns profitable.
To qualify to be included in the $1,000 drawing you simply need to start a Follow Along thread and make at least 3 follow up posts within your thread about your campaign.

You can create a Follow Along for whatever traffic source you like. If you're looking for recommendations, then I would select one of these based on your budget:

$50 budget
PopAds
PopCash
Bing Ads
Facebook Ads

$200 budget
PropellerAds
ZeroPark
TONIC
RTXPlatform

We also have some promo codes available for some of these sources which you can find here:)

Post the link to your thread here once you post it! Let me know if you have any questions 🚀
OK I'm in..I'll go with PopAds as well! WIsh Me Luck!

I know this guy from some CPA groups in the past...he's good. Gonna give CPA Blitz a shot also!

CPA Blitz. This is not an affiliate link and if you do decide to get this guide, don't bother with any of the OTOs, they're not necessary. This guide is $17 but I've seen this guy's past methods and they really seem solid.

I don't know him but I saw this guide, it basically teaches how to create a campaign on PopAds and how to build a list with optin landing page.

No tracker setup, optimization etc tutorial or advice, I don't find any exclusive info there, anyone can find more valuable info here in this forum.

I also saw his OTO CPA Blitz DFY, here you will get some basic LP (very old) and 2 case study without any result. The case study like this he selected some offers, targeted country, bid rate, category then go start yourself nothing else, no info about how to optimize this campaign, A/B testing or anything.

I writing this because I don't want another member of our community waste their money on this.

Last edited:
I don't know him but I saw this guide, it basically teaches how to create a campaign on PopAds and how to build a list with optin landing page.

No tracker setup, optimization etc tutorial or advice, I don't find any exclusive info there, anyone can find more valuable info here in this forum.

I also saw his OTO CPA Blitz DFY, here you will get some basic LP (very old) and 2 case study without any result. The case study like this he selected some offers, targeted country, bid rate, category then go start yourself nothing else, no info about how to optimize this campaign, A/B testing or anything.

I writing this because I don't want another member of our community waste their money on this.

Yeah, I didn't believe the OTO's were necessary either so I mentioned not to bother with it but he DOES discuss tracking in the main guide by using Sub Ids. However, my small spin on it is using a tracker such as Bemob which is newbie friendly and Bemob already has a PopAds template built into their tracker which makes the process very easy.

Knowing the right niches to target is very important as well since not all niches will do well with PopAds but yeah, members don't necessarily need to spend their money on this but I was asked a question about the guide so I linked to it.

Also, I've seen some of his other methods and they've always appeared very solid but I agree, the info here and asking questions would be enough to get anyone profitable.

Great to see a bunch of new follow along threads already. Don't forget to post the link to your thread in the replies here so we can easily follow them (and I'll make a big list 👍)

Hello, I'd like to join, but I didn't quite understand the requirements. Can you someone explain this in simpler terms "Follow Along thread and make at least 3 follow up posts within your thread", please?

Thanks.

Yeah, I didn't believe the OTO's were necessary either so I mentioned not to bother with it but he DOES discuss tracking in the main guide by using Sub Ids. However, my small spin on it is using a tracker such as Bemob which is newbie friendly and Bemob already has a PopAds template built into their tracker which makes the process very easy.

Knowing the right niches to target is very important as well since not all niches will do well with PopAds but yeah, members don't necessarily need to spend their money on this but I was asked a question about the guide so I linked to it.

Also, I've seen some of his other methods and they've always appeared very solid but I agree, the info here and asking questions would be enough to get anyone profitable.

Hi Roland, you made a great decision by using Bemob, many of us using them. Actually sharing a guide link or anything else will help grow a community. Please take my earlier comment as a review of that guide.

You know with other trackers like Bemob, Voluum, adsbridge etc we can track many things including location, device, os, placement, keywords etc, all data we needed for optimizing a campaign but only with sub id how he manages all those things I don't know (I never used sub id for track) that's why I said he did not say about tracker.

If possible please post a Follow along so we can follow your progress.

Hello, I'd like to join, but I didn't quite understand the requirements. Can you someone explain this in simpler terms "Follow Along thread and make at least 3 follow up posts within your thread", please?

Thanks.
Sure, it's real simple. Launch a campaign at any of the above traffic sources and post what you are doing and how you are doing it with screenshots. You don't have to reveal the exact keywords, offers and any landing pages you are using but other than that we will all be able to follow your progress.

Hi Roland, you made a great decision by using Bemob, many of us using them. Actually sharing a guide link or anything else will help grow a community. Please take my earlier comment as a review of that guide.

You know with other trackers like Bemob, Voluum, adsbridge etc we can track many things including location, device, os, placement, keywords etc, all data we needed for optimizing a campaign but only with sub id how he manages all those things I don't know (I never used sub id for track) that's why I said he did not say about tracker.

If possible please post a Follow along so we can follow your progress.

Thanks. My follow along will be a little delayed but I will definitely do one. Speaking of trackers, it's a shame how expensive Voluum has become, $299 a month now!