MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Follow Along Open Book: Profit with PropellerAds—Guaranteed! #PA24

OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic

jaswinder

Grand Guru
✅ Affiliate Network: adsterra cpa network, cparoll.com, Propush, etc..
🎯 Traffic Source: propellerads
🔧 Tracking Tool: bemob
👍 Type of Offer: mixed
💰 Offer Payout: 0.05 to $7 USD

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my follow along, where I aim to create a meaningful and informative experience for both beginners and those looking to expand their affiliate marketing knowledge.

PropellerAds is often considered a beginner-friendly traffic source, making it a great starting point for those new to affiliate marketing. They offer a large volume of quality traffic, a user-friendly platform, and excellent customer support.

In this series, I'll be testing different offers and guiding you step by step, just like a complete newbie who might not know where to start, which offer to select, or which ad format to use. We'll cover all of these aspects together.

Choosing the Right Offer​

The first challenge for any beginner is selecting the right offer. To help you with this, I've provided a guide on how to choose and test offers—be sure to give it a read.

For this follow along, I've decided to start with Smartlink offers, which are the easiest to promote without much prior knowledge. I’ll be testing four different Smartlinks to see which one

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!