One Sided?

Edu-Money

ItsDavid

Super Contributor
Hi All,

I am looking for feedback here to make sure it's not just me but I am also asking publically here so that Luke can utilize member feedback to hopefully make things better for us while at the same time opening up opportunity and options available to the community.

One thing I notice is that everything is PeerFly PeerFly, while I get it (Luke is a PeerFly Affiliate Manager), maybe under the terms, he cannot promote any other network, however, I feel this keeps things one-sided and limits our options to only learning how to do things using PeerFly. I am not saying that PeerFly is good, bad or indifferent because I have had no success in affiliate marketing. But I have tried a few things with PeerFly and other networks but with no success. I am sure most of it comes down to my lack of know-how in the business.

Anyway, this is NOT A BASH LUKE thread. I thought this might be a good topic to bring up for discussion because many of us (wannabe lol) affiliate marketers here work with different networks, therefore, I am wondering if we might be missing

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!