• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along One Offer, Two Landing Page, Four Creative, Push notification, big steps for beginner 😎

Abas

Offer: Sweepstakes - Win something - 2click SMS Billing, Pin Optin
Offer payout: € 0.60
Country targeting: South Africa
Traffic Source: Propellerads
Tracking: Bemob
Targeting: Mobile
Push Notification Types : classic push and in-page-push
pricing model: CPC

This offer was recommended by my AM, running two landing page and 4 creative on push notification, this is a big step for me, as my last campaign i was direct linking offer with push notification and using one creative😔.

Now i moved on, build up the courage signed up with anstrex spy tool, as a newbie this is scary at first but trust me many staff will make sense😉.

my campaign was approved within 10 minutes, propellerads are fast, after running campaign 4 hours this is what i get, propellerads spent $20 in 3 to 4 hrs, went with recommendation bid for cpc.

please give your feedback

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now