• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

MY TIKTOK JOURNEY: SHARING EXPERIENCE AND USEFUL TIPS

Adcombo

Partner
Hey guys!
Meet a new case study based on our affiliate’s experience with TikTok. He was aiming to get free traffic from this platform for AdCombo offers. Read about his TikTok journey and learn useful bits of advice.
Today in affiliate marketing everyone has heard about TikTok and how easy it is to create viral content with little effort there. I also heard these rumors and thus I decided to give it a try. DISCLAIMER: The journey took me 1 month I managed to grow my account from 0 users to 2600+ . But eventually I was shadowbanned so this is NOT A SUCCESS STORY. But as they say any experience is...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now