MY TIKTOK JOURNEY: SHARING EXPERIENCE AND USEFUL TIPS

CrakRevenue

AdCombo

Super Contributor
Partner
Hey, guys!

Meet a new case study based on our affiliate’s experience with TikTok. He was aiming to get free traffic from this platform for AdCombo offers. Read about his TikTok journey and learn useful bits of advice.

Today in affiliate marketing everyone has heard about TikTok and how easy it is to create viral content with little effort there. I also heard these rumors and, thus, I decided to give it a try.

DISCLAIMER: The journey took me 1 month, I managed to grow my account from 0 users to 2600+. But, eventually, I was shadowbanned, so this is NOT A SUCCESS STORY. But, as they say, any experience is valuable, especially when we deal with such a new traffic source as TikTok.

8U5iBZAv9ngasJoB_fDPYWe7SWhNd34iHDSSEBo_ewflUP0uD0H6hrnajGd83PBYGona7tcz8gPvcg3tOTJYb4fs4rVSeqzhvr9EJfc5XDjr9JbxFdl4jFfwaOO0SX2G8p_rlMYd

qM37FN3g2olQGsAp8DrxrPnZUO6f0f_vQJTpDBCb4veRZm_Dz10d24WTUdaEmIhklektpXaMxniUsXyK0LaxdS7uFFYcxHdopDPMxcPjiw8NR63E5C6yuJJR40Jcp-ogSTEGOido

This screenshot has been taken just recently. It shows that people start to unsubscribe. I lost 50+ subscribers in 3 weeks

A few words about the TikTok algorithm

Not many people know how the TikTok algorithm works, not even manual moderators have this information. So, everything, which we are going to discuss below, is based on the rumors and my own tests.

Everyone agrees the TikTok algorithm is one

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!