• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Method Adsense Traffic Arbitrage (10x ROI)πŸš€

RollerAds

Utkrsh

Contributor
Hi everyone. I have done AdSense arbitrage in the past but I stopped doing it when I got an ad limit in my account. Recently I'm scrolling youtube and found a guy whos selling a course on AdSense arbitrage I buy it for $50. and in that course, he is talking about a Google Manage Adx account where he creates Ads and put on his website and then he sends popunder traffic to the article where he put Adx ads and make around 10x return on investment.

screenshot-2023-07-12-162702-png.40627

I know Popunder is not a great source of traffic but if I send native traffic to Adx ads it will bring more quality and low risk. What do you guys

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!