Super Contributor
Traffic Source: Galaksion
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Binom
โœ… Affiliate Network:
Various
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Pin Submit
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Various

Hey guys,

I was mainly inactive for the past 12 months. I have run some campaigns here and there but not much at all. My main focus on Pop is to run campaigns purely on CPA to avoid budget waste and feel at least a bit comfortable while my day job and other family tasks push hard.

I deposited $200 to Galaksion and my plan is to find zones that are good enough to make $10-20 per day. To accomplish this I have a proven lander and spent around 200x PO on other pop networks and gathered data.

Data suggests:
Best OS: Android 10-11-12-13
Best Hours:

1689850583703-png.40850

So I only include these hours, and above Os to exclude bad zones as soon as possible. I will a bit aggresive on blocking since its the best hours + best Os.

Running CPM campaign and will expand to CPA later on. I wish they had SCPM.

The campaign is running for 2 weeks, spending is slow but I will increase the bid. For the past week, I was on vacation and didn't stop the campaign and saw that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!