Follow Along Leveraging My Niche Site: Easy SEO Traffic From Book Publishing

CrakRevenue

mandyk

Super Contributor
Expanding My Mastery of Free Traffic with the Power of Amazon Book Publishing for Affiliate SEO Traffic
This current follow-along is also about SEO, but this time I am going to use book publishing to help send traffic to my website. My previous-follow along was the base for promoting 9 related products using SEO traffic. This is the site that I will be leveraging. The base has all the core infrastructure and the article structures so it is correct to have built this base first, I think.

Now I can extend my SEO activities into book publishing.

Why Book Publishing?
While book publishing itself is not a direct SEO activity, it can significantly contribute to my overall SEO strategy by
  • establishing authority,
  • creating backlinking opportunities,
  • driving traffic, and
  • enhancing content relevancy.
I will focus on integrating my book publishing and promotion efforts within my broader online presence for maximum SEO benefit. My online presence is focused on the website, YouTube, Facebook Group, Pinterest, and SlideShare.

Expanded SEO Tactic
The book publishing project is simply an expanded SEO tactic. The focus of these books is to send traffic to my website to get the customer onto an email list. I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!