Follow Along Let's make $100 profit per day or DIE

missu

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds, Adsterra, Galaksion
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom, MaxConv, Skro
βœ… Affiliate Network: Traffic Company, Adsterra, Mobipium, Mobidea, Golden Goose, Zeydoo, ClickDealer, BigBangAds, MyLead, etc.
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: mVas, sweepstakes, surveys, installs, etc.
πŸ’° Offer Payout: varies
πŸ† My goal: To make $100 profit a day, if I cannot make it after 6 months effort or I lose all the $20,000 budget, I will quit this shit thing.
πŸ” How to make it:
1. I believe a good offer is good enough to convert no matter how you promote it.
2. Once I find a potential offer I will make a quick test. If I have ever promoted a similar offer before I will duplicate the creatives and then make a little twist to test the new one. If I have no idea about the landers or something like this I won't waste 10 seconds to hesitate but just send traffic directly to the offer URL.
3. I will stop the campaign and archive it once I lose $3-4 and see no conversion.
4. Once a campaign shows some potential I will try to scale it to make the most profit.
5. I will take advices from you guys to make progress.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!