MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Follow Along How to use Onclick to run Dating #PA24

RichAds

keep

Lurker
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🎯 Traffic Type: Onclick
🔧 Tracking Tool: AdsBridge
✅ Affiliate Network: iMonetizeit
👍 Type of Offer: SOI
💰 Offer Payout: 1.20 €
⭐ Geos: Israel

I mainly choose the dating service field. When choosing an offer, I often choose to start with the GEOs recommended by my AM. The offer to be tested today is from Israel Desktop.

Let’s look at this offer first.

WEB SOI/IL, 1.20 € per SOI Lead.

Best converting agegroup: 25+

Since the return is 1.20 €, we check Israel's desktop traffic through propellerads' Traffic Chart. The Onclick Optimal CPM Rate is only $0.500. If the offer conversion is good, we have a great chance to outperform.
1-jpg.56041

2-jpg.56042

In order to maximize our traffic revenue , just add a Propush code on your Landing Page to realize the residual. Propush is a push subscription collection tool. The collected subscriptions are used for the PropellerAds traffic source. They sell this push subscription to other users and then share the revenue with you (RevShare).

3-jpg.56043

Then set the Campaign URL in AdsBridge

4-jpg.56044

Finally we set up the campaign on propellerads

5-jpg.56045

6-jpg.56046

7-jpg.56047

Now awaiting review

8-jpg.56048

The

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!