Want to track unlimited offers and campaigns in real time? Start today with ClickFlare! 🔥

Follow Along How to use Onclick to run Dating #PA24

Affiliate

keep

Lurker
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🎯 Traffic Type: Onclick
🔧 Tracking Tool: AdsBridge
✅ Affiliate Network: iMonetizeit
👍 Type of Offer: SOI
💰 Offer Payout: 1.20 €
⭐ Geos: Israel

I mainly choose the dating service field. When choosing an offer, I often choose to start with the GEOs recommended by my AM. The offer to be tested today is from Israel Desktop.

Let’s look at this offer first.

WEB SOI/IL, 1.20 € per SOI Lead.

Best converting agegroup: 25+

Since the return is 1.20 €, we check Israel's desktop traffic through propellerads' Traffic Chart. The Onclick Optimal CPM Rate is only $0.500. If the offer conversion is good, we have a great chance to outperform.
1-jpg.56041

2-jpg.56042

In order to maximize our traffic revenue , just add a Propush code on your Landing Page to realize the residual. Propush is a push subscription collection tool. The collected subscriptions are used for the PropellerAds traffic source. They sell this push subscription to other users and then share the revenue with you (RevShare).

3-jpg.56043

Then set the Campaign URL in AdsBridge

4-jpg.56044

Finally we set up the campaign on propellerads

5-jpg.56045

6-jpg.56046

7-jpg.56047

Now awaiting review

8-jpg.56048

The

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!