How to handle paused monetizer offers?

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL

Mrtheone14

Super Contributor
Hi All,

So I am trying to run some offers on Monetizer. I have created few links for few offers (one offer per link) and started sending traffic, I got few conversions with around -60% ROI so started optimize it to turn it green. But then later I observe that I am receiving conversions but at a lesser payout so I checked and found that my traffic is going to another offer as main offer was paused it happened multiple times so I paused campaign.

So my question is how can we manage and optimize campaign if offer is getting paused, how can we control spend on other offers if main offers are getting paused? I know my traffic will be redirect to best offers but still how can we prevent spending when offer is getting paused also how to optimize when traffic is distributed among offers which can decrease relevancy?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!