Interests-based targeting, direct traffic sources, over 73 billion impressions, mainstream and non-mainstream traffic - all this is about HilltopAds!

How to avoid change of file extension from index.html to index.html.bak.bak?

Keitaro

Ankitpal888

Contributor
Hi Friends,

Recently, I have noticed that my Godaddy server where one of my domain is hosted got some file injection issues. I have observed that my files index.html extension is got replaced by index.html.bak.bak files in each folder. And in some folder I have found some random xyz.php files and .8d3b954e.ccss file in folders.

I have deleted them daily but unfortunately, they are get back again in hosted FTP folders. I have also tried to contact GoDaddy but they denied that we have not any security issues and instead of this they asked to purchase a malware protection plan to protect your website and data. I have tried it manually to remove all these file manually but these files are again and again inserted into all of the existing folders.

Please suggest any solution

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!