Hi Everyone

1win

mr.p

Lurker
Hello, my name is Polys and I am from Cyprus with Greek origin.

My background is in engineering and as such I have a very methodical and analytical mindset.
I have worked for a few years in the financial sector (hedge fund) and I can see similarities between that and affiliate marketing.
Because of this I am interested in developing a system. I would like to systematize my approach so it would be repetitive and also statistically valid.

Since I am new - I managed to find a few courses (sifting through all the hype and scammers) that were worth doing. Launched a couple of campaigns just to go through some of the technical aspects a beginner needs to be familiar with.

Right now I am learning / experimenting with competitive intelligence (spying) and trying to develop a process for that. This would be the first and very important aspect of the system and I would welcome any sources or courses you can recommend on this.

Looking forward to being an active member of this community to develop

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!