Whale-Green
Unlock high-converting offers & powerful promotion tools. Follow the whale to affiliate success!

Hello

Adsterra

Cbee99

Lurker
I’m looking to move to the next phase of my life. I’m in Atlanta and my goal is to get my income to $50k/month or more by year end so that I can retire my mom, get her her dream home and help my family live their dreams. Then I can get me some nice things and pursue some hobbies I’ve had for awhile.

I just loaded $100 into my tonic account to send traffic to a peerfly offer. I’m using redtrack but am open to bemob and if I have to, I’ll buy voluum. I’ve put my blinders on and all I can see is success in my future because I have no more room to fail. I know how mastering this can change a persons life and I know so many millionaires from seo and cpa that I can’t help but believe my opportunity is now.

I wish everyone here the best luck and I hope this group leads to the fulfillment

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!