Having issues testing monetizer offers

1win

Adriccino

Contributor
Hi hi everyone,

So far when I pick any offer from any aff network I use affiliTest to see the if the real offer page is as it looks on the preview. And to anyone's surprise, it almost never looks the same, but if I can't see the real offer page I'll never be able to make a proper lander for that offer.

All right, standard procedure and drama here, my help request comes from Monetizer offers, every time I try to check the real offer page from a monetizer link, I always get errors. And for the sake of trying to solve this, I'll show the particular offer from Monetizer I was trying to have a look at:

1698406879345-png.44663

I see there still plenty of cap left, at least to make a small test, so I go for it and take it through affilitest as usual and then...
1698407235507-png.44664

I get an amazon link, which I believe is a smartlink adapted to my IP.

So has anyone faced this issue and solved it somehow? If there is any guide out there or I'm missing something I'd appreciate if someone can shed a bit

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!