Giveaway 💰 $4,700+ in Prizes 😲 Reply to participate

Geozo
OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
THIS IS MY ENTRY

I hope to win Anstrex Push because I think that they can help me to find good offers and lps

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

这是我的输入
我希望赢得CPV实验室!因为我喜欢CPV,所以我想尝试更多!〜

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win @Adcash $100 cash because I would love to try their traffic

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win @Anstrex because I want to research more on push notification to make push campaign in green

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win MagicAdz because I'm strating to promote offers on Facebook and heard this is the best FB Spy Tool!

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win any spytool :D because I like to catch big whales...

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash $100 ad credit because I want try pop traffic 🤣

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win 1 Adcash $100 ad credit ($100 value) because this would really give me help to get a chance to get abit of help and headstart to startup a new campaign.

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY

I hope to win 1 Adcash $100 ad credit because I have yet to have a profitable campaign so far ... this would really give me help to get a chance to get abit of help and headstart to startup a new campaign.

thanks Luke!

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash $100 Credit because I would like to scale some existing campaigns.

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash $100 ad credit because I like to try new ad networks and different ad channels. :)

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win ANY PRIZE because..I’ve said it before and I’ll always say this: AffLift is the greatest AM forum. I’ve learned more here in 3 months than anywhere else in 20 years. Everyone is helpful and very generous with their time, knowledge and experience.

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win an Anstrex subscription because I'm just getting started with push traffic (late to the party, i know!) and I want to shorten the learning curve by seeing the types of campaigns being run currently

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win an Anstrex PRIZE because I have used it before and loved it.