Follow Along From Coffee Addict to Media Buying Newbie: Join My Native Ads Journey!

Edu-Money

Goodlife

Lurker
Hi, fellow treasure hunters!🤘

I'm new here, so first, a disclaimer:

I'm absolutely brand new to media buying, and this is my first campaign on any kind of traffic source, so expect me to make some rookie mistakes.

In the last few days, I've been crawling the internet like a bot, searching for everything related to Native Ads, Offers, Tracking, and Budgeting.

I quickly realized that this business can be a little stressful. I went from having one coffee a day to five, and my wife and children were not happy because I wasn't giving them the time they deserved.

To keep things light, I'll maintain a humorous tone throughout.

Now, why did I decide to write this follow-along thread?

Well, at the moment, my brain feels like it has around 27 tabs open, and I'm exhausting my RAM (even with 4 to 5 black coffees!). 🤣

So, this follow-along will be like a bookmark manager for me. I'll document everything I'm doing in a chronological manner, and then I'll close that mental tab in my brain. It's like a journal for me and anyone else who might be interested in it.

If I'm doing anything wrong which is not

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!