• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along First Follow Along Ever - Golden Goose Contest

Adsterra

caslifts

Super Contributor
Hey guys I would like to welcome you to my first follow along ever :)

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: All Traffic Sources I still have funds left :)
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob,Peerclick
โœ… Affiliate Network: GG.Agency
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Pin-Submit
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I had so many failed ventures/Campaigns lately, statistically I need a winner again ๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: If I can reach my goal as , I'm it the exam phase in University , but I will make the best out of it.
Goal: Reach 500$ Profit till 31.07

The Gameplan is to really just pump in Traffic from every Traffic Source I have left funds on :p see what works and pump in some more :)
I made a mistake early on I'm a Bemob User for over a Year , but for this follow along I planned to use a seperate free Tracker so I have one Tracker for my normal Campaigns apart from this follow along and the other just for the Contest I thought this will give me an better Overview but I messed it up totally :poop:

So the Tracker of my choice for this follow along was

Attachments

• gg.png
    gg.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,749
  • peerclick1.png
    peerclick1.png
    261.6 KB · Views: 279
  • peerclick2.png
    peerclick2.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 260
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!