• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

EvaDav Follow Along Contest - $750 in Prizes - Publisher or Advertiser!

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
This month, we have a new contest with my friends from EvaDav!

EvaDav has been a very active Partner here on affLIFT and is used by many of our members are both a site you can advertise on and as a kind of affiliate network you can run offers from (called Widgets on EvaDav).

You can participate in our contest this month by working with EvaDav as either a publisher or advertiser (or both). I will explain that below, but first, let's take a look at the contest details.

โ–ถ EVADAV CONTEST DETAILS

Similar to our previous contests, this contest is 1 month long. The contest begins today (September 1st) and ends on Wednesday, September 30th. There are $750 in prizes that will be paid to the winners via PayPal after they are announced on Thursday, October 1st.

๐Ÿ’ฐ THE PRIZES

We will be awarding $750 in prizes to up to 10 members each. The prize money will be split among the active participates. If we have over 10 follow alongs that qualify for participation in the contest, we will then choose the 10 best follow alongs to receive the prize ($75 each). If only 5 follow alongs qualify, they will each receive $150 ($750 split among 5 winners).

โœ… HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Participation in our contests here on affLIFT is easy. The goal is to help you and encourage you to take action. You can participate in the contest just by creating a follow along thread/campaign using EvaDav!

Your follow along can use EvaDav as an ad network (running traffic on EvaDav) or as a publisher (using their Widgets to monetize your own traffic).

Here are the steps for qualification as both a Publisher or Advertiser:

๐ŸŽฏ ADVERTISER
  1. Sign up for EvaDav (if you already have an account, you do not need to sign up again)
  2. Make a deposit ($100 minimum)
  3. Create a campaign on EvaDav (push, pop, or native traffic)
  4. Create Follow Along thread in either our push notification forum, PPV forum, or native forum depending on the ad format you use
  5. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread
  6. Post at least 4 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible)
๐Ÿ’ฐ PUBLISHER
  1. Sign up for EvaDav (if you already have an account, you do not need to sign up again)
  2. Create a Widget in your Streams (a Widget is like an affiliate offer)
  3. Pick a traffic source to run the offer on
  4. Create Follow Along thread in the correct forum depending on the traffic method you use to promote the Widget
  6. Post at least 4 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible)
That's it! Continue to update your thread with how your campaign is going.

๐ŸŽฏ HELP

We have quite a bit of content within the forum about EvaDav and how to use them as both a publisher and advertiser. A few threads I recommend you read through are:

If you have questions, you can post them in your thread, ask me, or message @Evadav.

๐ŸŽ‰ FOLLOW ALONG THREAD PARTICIPANTS
I HIGHLY recommend you try the new native ad and in-page push ad formats with EvaDav :)

and the winners are...

@caleb
@ArielleT
@jimmyvanilla
@Nick
@dood
@akahma

Thank you for participating ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Geozo
This month, we have a new contest with my friends from EvaDav!

EvaDav has been a very active Partner here on affLIFT and is used by many of our members are both a site you can advertise on and as a kind of affiliate network you can run offers from (called Widgets on EvaDav).

You can participate in our contest this month by working with EvaDav as either a publisher or advertiser (or both). I will explain that below, but first, let's take a look at the contest details.

View attachment 13519

โ–ถ EVADAV CONTEST DETAILS

Similar to our previous contests, this contest is 1 month long. The contest begins today (September 1st) and ends on Wednesday, September 30th. There are $750 in prizes that will be paid to the winners via PayPal after they are announced on Thursday, October 1st.

๐Ÿ’ฐ THE PRIZES

We will be awarding $750 in prizes to up to 10 members each. The prize money will be split among the active participates. If we have over 10 follow alongs that qualify for participation in the contest, we will then choose the 10 best follow alongs to receive the prize ($75 each). If only 5 follow alongs qualify, they will each receive $150 ($750 split among 5 winners).

โœ… HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Participation in our contests here on affLIFT is easy. The goal is to help you and encourage you to take action. You can participate in the contest just by creating a follow along thread/campaign using EvaDav!

Your follow along can use EvaDav as an ad network (running traffic on EvaDav) or as a publisher (using their Widgets to monetize your own traffic).

Here are the steps for qualification as both a Publisher or Advertiser:

๐ŸŽฏ ADVERTISER
  2. Make a deposit ($100 minimum)
  3. Create a campaign on EvaDav (push, pop, or native traffic)
  4. Create Follow Along thread in either our push notification forum, PPV forum, or native forum depending on the ad format you use
๐Ÿ’ฐ PUBLISHER
  2. Create a Widget in your Streams (a Widget is like an affiliate offer)
  3. Pick a traffic source to run the offer on
  4. Create Follow Along thread in the correct forum depending on the traffic method you use to promote the Widget
That's it! Continue to update your thread with how your campaign is going.

๐ŸŽฏ HELP

We have quite a bit of content within the forum about EvaDav and how to use them as both a publisher and advertiser. A few threads I recommend you read through are:

If you have questions, you can post them in your thread, ask me, or message @Evadav.

๐ŸŽ‰ FOLLOW ALONG THREAD PARTICIPANTS

I will keep a list of the contest participants here so you can check out their threads for examples and inspiration for how you can run your own EvaDav campaigns.

I'll also be publishing my own follow alongs as examples. I HIGHLY recommend you try the new native ad and in-page push ad formats with EvaDav :)
I had very bad experience with evadav as publisher my AM strictly prohibited Zeropark for there push subsription cpa model ๐Ÿ™„

I had very bad experience with evadav as publisher my AM strictly prohibited Zeropark for there push subsription cpa model ๐Ÿ™„
Zeropark has many sources so I suppose they can run into issues. I run their link on ZP every once in awhile. I've got the best feedback from them specifically on running it on adult PopAds traffic though and there are many other traffic sources you could test :)

It seems like you've been running into these issue lately and it has less to do with EvaDav.

Last edited:
I have finally created an EvaDav account and will be looking to get in on some of this action as I have been a bit lax with my AM side of things lately. :p