• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along PPV v EVADAV CPA Push Subscribers (Take 2)

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Jimmy

๐Ÿ‘ ILLUMINATUS ๐Ÿ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
A couple of months ago I started a follow along to collect EVADAV push subscribers on CPA, but after a couple of weeks I decided to put it on the shelf and do some more testing so I could be sure I was maximising my returns.

Here's how I explained my thinking at the time:
So I think the key to making these offers succeed is MAXIMIZING the returns as much as possible in every campaign. Sure, some might only make $1 per day, but others could potentially do a lot better. I know I can get conversions from pretty much any geo and any traffic source, but seeing the payouts are so low, the conversion rates have to be sky high or the traffic has to be dirt cheap. And with this in mind, I've been thinking a lot about:
  1. Am I getting the best possible payouts?
  2. Am I getting the best possible conversion rates?
  3. Am I getting the most value out of every visitor I pay for?
And the conclusion I keep coming back to is that I'll only be able to answer those questions by

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!