• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along Evadav Contest. Goal is +%50 ROI and $150 in Profit

ab2malik

PropellerAds
Hello Dear Afflift community I had a break on CPA Marketing because of financial instability but after I saw @Luke messaged me about the Contest. I arranged 100$ to give a try after 2-3 months of break. Evadav is one of my first traffic sources which I have started to go with. I remember that I had my fire money with Evadav Push on Greece Antivirus offer. SO let's start!

Traffic source: EvaDav
Ad format: Push
Pricing model: cost-per-click
Affiliate Network: Confidential
Offer type: Sweepstake
Offer Payout: 0.44
Budget: 100$

I set 3 Creatives which I saw on SpyPush and made 1 mine custom one.
I bid %50 of the recommended because mostly Recommended Bid is a bit high, I just wanted to see if the offer is converting.

Will update after 24 hours

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now