• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Follow Along Evadav+ClickAdu Push Subscription Follow Along

Mrtheone14

Super Contributor
Participating in Evadav contest by testing their smartlink options for both CPA & Revenue share option

Traffic Source: Clickadu
Affiliate network: Evadav Publisher
Offer: Push Subscription
Geo: Tier 2 GEO

So I decided to test push CPA vs Revenue share model in same campaign so I have created two smartlinks in Evadav one for CPA & one for revenue share. In revenue share model I also added monetizer link as traffic back URL hope will get some $ there.

I have added same 6 widgets in both smartlinks. I will add or remove more widgets based on the performance.

I am using Clickadu smart CPA bidding model with setting goal as 75% of the CPA rate from Evadav.

I have setup the campaign and launched as well, will post first update with the numbers

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!