Effortless Affiliate Website Hack

1win

sprout77

Contributor
Hey guys this is an easy technique I thought I'd share that you can use to get approved for affiliate networks if you're just getting started.

How the method works:

Instead of spending hours, or even days trying to make a content heavy site to get approved to a CPA network, you can buy PLR websites that are already pre-built for as little as $17.00 with pictures and everything. I would recommend using AI, or a spinner to rewrite some of the content, but it's not required. This is what I did when I first started getting back into affiliate marketing to get approved to different networks.

unnamed-5-jpg.46887

PLR license – How it works

The term PRL stands for “Private Label Rights”. Sellers give you a license that has a different set of rules of what you’re allowed, and not allowed to do with the site.

This gives you an opportunity to have content heavy sites in multiple niches that you may be unfamiliar with, but want to run affiliate offers in.

Rewriting Content
To make PLR website’s content unique you can be easily rewrite the posts/pages with rewriting AI tools, or spinners

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!