Follow Along Earning Easy Money: My Journey with a Crazy Converting Offer!

AdsEmpire

jaswinder

Grand Guru
✅ Affiliate Network: adsterra cpa network
🎯 Traffic Source: propellerads and more
🔧 Tracking Tool: bemob
👍 Type of Offer: VPN offer
💰 Offer Payout: 0.05 to $1 USD

Hello fellow marketers!

I'm excited to share with you my new follow along campaign and seek your attention and guidance to help me scale it successfully. For this Follow along, I will be using the adsterra affiliate network as my CPA network. Recently, I wrote a case study for the adsterra traffic network, which will be published soon. During this process, I got in touch with Account manager from adsterra cpa network , who introduced me to their affiliate network. Impressed by the network's good offers, I decided to join. My Affiliate Manager, was extremely helpful and quickly provided me with all the details and approved top offers for my account.

After discussing with my AM, I decided to start with a VPN offer. Though I had struggled with app install offers in the past, My AM guided me with the best settings, including top geos and OS versions, which encouraged me to give it another shot. I won't disclose the offer name here, but if you're also part of adsterra's affiliate network, you can easily find it through

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!