• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Do landing pages work well with 1click/2click mvas offers?

Galaksion Contest

charliebrown

Grand Guru
TLDR: Are landing pages ideal or even necessary for 1click/2click offers or are they better suited for pin submits/MO/MT/Click2SMS offers

I have been running a few campaigns with landing pages and I don't get nearly enough traffic as I do direct linking (obviously) so I am wondering a few things:

LPs are always recommended but, are they still recommended for the easier 1click/2click offers or are they more for the pin submit/click2sms type of mvas offers?

I still don't have a mature enough understanding of mvas flows to grasp all their quirks so excuse me if this a real beginner question but it just seems from the campaigns I've ran so far, running a landing page will only get me a couple hundred clicks on a test campaign (test campaign = test budget so about $10-$30 per campaign)

When I run direct link campaigns, $10-$30 can get me about 20k clicks on a 1click/2click offer.
On a campaign utilizing a landing page, I'll get only 100, 200, 300 MAX. (depending on the geo of course)

Im just wondering if my budget is really small if maybe I should stick with direct linking the 1click/2click

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!