Official CONTENT AND ADVERTISING MEDIA

Wefunagency

Partner
CONTENT AND ADVERTISING MEDIA
For sharing purposes :))
- Nowadays, many people ask "how to optimize advertising"...
1, I have very little priority in the advertising management process! I optimized only one thing: "ads/dt" and "ratio"!
Very few care about CPM or CTR, etc. That's for evaluation only. Optimal floating star! Yes, "GOD"! Fb full time! If you like, stop!
---------
2, I focus a lot on content. I don't write as long as an essay, the content only has 3 lines! Ensuring enough "Straight into customer pain" factors.
---------
3. We influence China's thinking a lot! For 1 product, it comes up with thousands of names. Each name is a customer pain! You just need to be able to prove: "The product being sold! has the function, function,... solves that pain!" then that sp name is correct. Or even say: "Functions, features,... are the most attractive names of the product!
---------
4. Facebook changed its name to Meta. The main function is for users to experience everything in the most realistic way! So videos or product images! Must have the most realistic experience! You see a lot of content like: "Drop test, test endurance, analyze

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!