Guide Complete Guide to Advertizer CPA Campaigns (AKA How to Get Traffic from Monetizer)

MGID

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
About a month ago I made a short comment about creating a campaign on Advertizer to take advantage of finding good offers in the comments on one of @Luke's guides:

I didn't think much more about it at the time, but a few days ago @gratified2 asked me to explain this a bit further and after hijacking the thread for a few posts I thought it would be better to write this guide with a bit more detail so everyone can see how to set up a campaign on Advertizer. I'm also going to run a separate follow along to have a crack at something I've been meaning to test there for a while (stay tuned, I'll set this up soon).

In the meantime, I've created a separate follow along to see how an offer performs on Advertizer CPA compared to PropellerAds CPA Goal 2.0:

One reason I wanted to create this guide is because I've noticed is there are a lot of case studies, guides and follow alongs on the forum with members running traffic to promote Monetizer offers...

sknStoD.png

But there isn't much on the forum about the Advertizer side...

c4TALKo.png

(And

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!