• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Galaksion is a great traffic source with push and pop traffic you can buy on a CPA! Use the promo code afflift15 and get a 15% bonus on your first deposit.
    Join Galaksion and Claim Your Bonus

Guide Complete Guide to Advertizer CPA Campaigns (AKA How to Get Traffic from Monetizer)

jimmyvanilla

Grand Guru
Community Leader
About a month ago I made a short comment about creating a campaign on Advertizer to take advantage of finding good offers in the comments on one of @Luke's guides:

I didn't think much more about it at the time, but a few days ago @gratified2 asked me to explain this a bit further and after hijacking the thread for a few posts I thought it would be better to write this guide with a bit more detail so everyone can see how to set up a campaign on Advertizer. I'm also going

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!