• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Codetasty -issue

GregJD

i have tried to find the answer here on the forum, google, even watched some videos that did not address the issue.

I followed the guide here on setting up a vultr server and even uploaded a test landing page that i got from purelander.

What I am trying to do now is connect Codetasty to my vultr server so that i can make after the fact edits of sorts and perhaps use it as an FTP tool as well.

Anyway.

I created a workspace in Codetasty that's a non sandbox. FTP as i do not have SSH setup

I entered the IP address listed within Vultr, popped in root, and entered the PW listed.

password, i selected both TLS and none

initial path - blank

did not add a secondary user outside of root.

Click save, things seem to be ok there.

Now I connect to the workspac

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now