• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Blacklisting Donkey Work…

1win

Journey66

Contributor
My question is if there’s any way to automate blacklisting Supply ID’s in MobideaPush (and other platforms), but let me explain exactly what I’m doing.

(I’ll do a follow-along for this campaign if I can make it profitable.)

-Direct-linking push campaign in Mobidea & MobPush.

-Tier 3, Arabic.

-Payout- $.59 USD.

-CPC- .005

I researched the traffic source & creatives, had text translated and set up campaign.

I quickly passed the cut-off for the campaign (5 x .59= $2.95. I’m at $6.99 right now.)

But the most I spent on any one channel has been $0.29. So I can’t really optimize based on that.

I changed the icon image and added emojis to the text. This bumped up my CTR considerably.

Aha, thinks I…

I sorted all the Supply ID’s by # of clicks, then CTR.

Any channel 10 clicks or less I ignored. All other channels with a CTR less than 1.00% I blacklisted…

…All +/- 1,300 of them… (Yikes! o_O )

I then bumped up my bid from 0.005 to 0.010.

(I also played around with traffic freshness, but this did drastically cut down on click volume. I’m back to all subscriber ages.)

We’ll see what comes of this. I’ve

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!