Black Friday 2020 Affiliate Marketing Deals!

RollerAds
OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
WOW some great bargains this year and the lifetime membership to affLIFT is awesome, almost bought another :p

Anyone claim any of these? :D

I bagged me a 5 year VPN deal to try them out, although I somehow managed to not use the extra 10% off code, DOH! :(

Also, I managed to get a awesome PropellerAds code thanks to my old mate xxxx (not going to mention him as don't want him getting 1000 PM's asking for a code haha)

Might see what else is about later :p

The @Adsterra payment page does not mention any commission when using Paxum (while the commission when using other payment methods are clearly stated).

So I transferred $200 via Paxum but turns out only $199 deposited into @Adsterra, hence I was denied the bonus of $50.

Disappointed to be told the promo code can't be honored because my deposit is $199. If I had known there is a fee associated with using Paxum, I would've transferred slightly more than $200. Now I am told that I need to deposit another $205 to activate the $50 bonus. Not very friendly to new advertisers who want to test their traffic IMHO.

@Adsterra has some awesome deposit bonuses available!

View attachment 15306

Hey guys,
Adsterraโ€™s team is here!

How about getting a full access to high-quality traffic from 18K+ direct publishers?
Join our global advertising network and check it out!

We couldn't leave you without nothing to relish on Black Friday

Grab your exclusive promo codes now!

TCBGBHLS โ€” $50 for a $200 deposit
BQKPHLRA โ€” $120 for a $400 deposit
QQGZQA9Z โ€” $300 for a $1000 deposit

Make sure to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid...All year round for community bros!

How to apply in 3 easy steps:

1. Sign up with Adsterra as an advertiser
2. Go to Finance, enter your promo code in the activation field then top up your balance
3. Get a bonus automatically and launch campaigns!

The @Adsterra payment page does not mention any commission when using Paxum (while the commission when using other payment methods are clearly stated).

So I transferred $200 via Paxum but turns out only $199 deposited into @Adsterra, hence I was denied the bonus of $50.

Disappointed to be told the promo code can't be honored because my deposit is $199. If I had known there is a fee associated with using Paxum, I would've transferred slightly more than $200. Now I am told that I need to deposit another $205 to activate the $50 bonus. Not very friendly to new advertisers who want to test their traffic IMHO.
Hi! We sincerely apologize for this case. From now forward, a paysystem commission fee will NOT be counted while depositing into the account using a promo code.

You don't need to deposit more! Let us know your Adsterra login/email, and we'll fix this moment for sure๐Ÿ‘Œ

Last edited:
Hi! We sincerely apologize for this case. From now forward, a commission fee will NOT be charged for depositing into the account using a promo code.

You don't need to deposit more! Let us know your Adsterra login/email, and we'll fix this moment for sure๐Ÿ‘Œ
Thanks @Adsterra I have contacted you in the chat for the requested details.

@Adsterra has some awesome deposit bonuses available!

View attachment 15306

Hey guys,
Adsterraโ€™s team is here!

How about getting a full access to high-quality traffic from 18K+ direct publishers?
Join our global advertising network and check it out!

We couldn't leave you without nothing to relish on Black Friday

Grab your exclusive promo codes now!

TCBGBHLS โ€” $50 for a $200 deposit
BQKPHLRA โ€” $120 for a $400 deposit
QQGZQA9Z โ€” $300 for a $1000 deposit

Make sure to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid...All year round for community bros!

How to apply in 3 easy steps:

1. Sign up with Adsterra as an advertiser
2. Go to Finance, enter your promo code in the activation field then top up your balance
3. Get a bonus automatically and launch campaigns!
@Adsterra I tried to make a first deposit with one of these codes and it says "for new accounts only". What's "new" if never making a deposit isn't considered new?

@Adsterra I tried to make a first deposit with one of these codes and it says "for new accounts only". What's "new" if never making a deposit isn't considered new?
Hi! Yeap, these promo codes are available for new users only โ€“ all who has registered from 2020/11/26

Hi! Yeap, these promo codes are available for new users only โ€“ all who has registered from 2020/11/26
Wish it said that, but oh well.