Black Friday 2020 Affiliate Marketing Deals!

Edu-Money
CrakRevenue
WOW some great bargains this year and the lifetime membership to affLIFT is awesome, almost bought another :p

Anyone claim any of these? :D

I bagged me a 5 year VPN deal to try them out, although I somehow managed to not use the extra 10% off code, DOH! :(

Also, I managed to get a awesome PropellerAds code thanks to my old mate xxxx (not going to mention him as don't want him getting 1000 PM's asking for a code haha)

Might see what else is about later :p

The @Adsterra payment page does not mention any commission when using Paxum (while the commission when using other payment methods are clearly stated).

So I transferred $200 via Paxum but turns out only $199 deposited into @Adsterra, hence I was denied the bonus of $50.

Disappointed to be told the promo code can't be honored because my deposit is $199. If I had known there is a fee associated with using Paxum, I would've transferred slightly more than $200. Now I am told that I need to deposit another $205 to activate the $50 bonus. Not very friendly to new advertisers who want to test their traffic IMHO.

@Adsterra has some awesome deposit bonuses available!

View attachment 15306

Hey guys,
Adsterraโ€™s team is here!

How about getting a full access to high-quality traffic from 18K+ direct publishers?
Join our global advertising network and check it out!

We couldn't leave you without nothing to relish on Black Friday

Grab your exclusive promo codes now!

TCBGBHLS โ€” $50 for a $200 deposit
BQKPHLRA โ€” $120 for a $400 deposit
QQGZQA9Z โ€” $300 for a $1000 deposit

Make sure to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid...All year round for community bros!

How to apply in 3 easy steps:

1. Sign up with Adsterra as an advertiser
2. Go to Finance, enter your promo code in the activation field then top up your balance
3. Get a bonus automatically and launch campaigns!

The @Adsterra payment page does not mention any commission when using Paxum (while the commission when using other payment methods are clearly stated).

So I transferred $200 via Paxum but turns out only $199 deposited into @Adsterra, hence I was denied the bonus of $50.

Disappointed to be told the promo code can't be honored because my deposit is $199. If I had known there is a fee associated with using Paxum, I would've transferred slightly more than $200. Now I am told that I need to deposit another $205 to activate the $50 bonus. Not very friendly to new advertisers who want to test their traffic IMHO.
Hi! We sincerely apologize for this case. From now forward, a paysystem commission fee will NOT be counted while depositing into the account using a promo code.

You don't need to deposit more! Let us know your Adsterra login/email, and we'll fix this moment for sure๐Ÿ‘Œ

Last edited:
Hi! We sincerely apologize for this case. From now forward, a commission fee will NOT be charged for depositing into the account using a promo code.

You don't need to deposit more! Let us know your Adsterra login/email, and we'll fix this moment for sure๐Ÿ‘Œ
Thanks @Adsterra I have contacted you in the chat for the requested details.

@Adsterra has some awesome deposit bonuses available!

View attachment 15306

Hey guys,
Adsterraโ€™s team is here!

How about getting a full access to high-quality traffic from 18K+ direct publishers?
Join our global advertising network and check it out!

We couldn't leave you without nothing to relish on Black Friday

Grab your exclusive promo codes now!

TCBGBHLS โ€” $50 for a $200 deposit
BQKPHLRA โ€” $120 for a $400 deposit
QQGZQA9Z โ€” $300 for a $1000 deposit

Make sure to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid...All year round for community bros!

How to apply in 3 easy steps:

1. Sign up with Adsterra as an advertiser
2. Go to Finance, enter your promo code in the activation field then top up your balance
3. Get a bonus automatically and launch campaigns!
@Adsterra I tried to make a first deposit with one of these codes and it says "for new accounts only". What's "new" if never making a deposit isn't considered new?

@Adsterra I tried to make a first deposit with one of these codes and it says "for new accounts only". What's "new" if never making a deposit isn't considered new?
Hi! Yeap, these promo codes are available for new users only โ€“ all who has registered from 2020/11/26

Hi! Yeap, these promo codes are available for new users only โ€“ all who has registered from 2020/11/26
Wish it said that, but oh well.